A Piece Of Your Mind: Review
As you can see from the title, A Piece of Your Mind was sounded like a heartwarming romance story. With that being said, it was entirely accurate! A Piece of Your Mind narrates the love story between Moon Ha-won (starred by Jung Hae-in) and Han Seo-woo (starred by Chae Soo-bin). Moon Ha-won used to had a first love, Kim Ji-soo (starred by Park Joo-Hyun). Sadly, both of them couldn’t be united because she was marrying someone else. Then Ha-won has decided to let her go, though he would always love her. A cure for the broken heart, it also leads Ha-won to met Han Seo-woo. She already paid attention to Ha-won’s love story, which is mostly becoming unrequited. Then unconsciously, Seo-woo was fell in love with Ha-won. Their relation was becoming even close each day, since the first day they were met. Both Ha-won and Seo-woo used to experienced a hard time in the past since they have been lost their parents since they were children. Their relation also somehow ‘healing’ each other from all of the mess. However, it also leads them to face the revealed absolute truth, which was unexpected. Here is several general information about A Piece of Your Mind: Title: A Piece of Your Mind Genre: Melodrama Directed by: Lee Sang-Yeob Written by: Lee Sook-Yeon Starred by: Jung Hae-in, Chae Soo-bin, Kim Sung-kyu, Lee Ha-na Episodes: 12 Official Network: tvN Official drama poster of A Piece of Your Mind:
The day when Ha-won got the point of Seo-woo’s feeling confession. Eventually, he said that he needed her and asking her to stay! One of the most awaited moments, the first kiss scene of Ha-won and Seo-woo in Ha-won’s car! The warmth atmosphere between Ha-won and Seo-woo, while they were working together!
The last episodes of A Piece of Your Mind were broad-casted on April 28, 2020. It also marked as the end of the whole story in A Piece of Your Mind! The relationship between Ha-won and Seo-woo was fulfilled with tension. It also caused by Kang In-Wook, who is talking nonsense about Ha-won and Ji-soo’s past relationship. Seo-woo was becoming quite wobbly and needed space from Ha-won as well. The mystery was revealed, and eventually, each of the characters has found their closure. Ha-won and Seo-woo’s sincere feelings for each other, In-Wook’s healing after all of his depression time, and also how Ha-won was letting go of his feeling for Ji-soo. Overall, A Piece of Your Mind was recommended to watch, especially for you who was craving for heartwarming romance story!
A Piece Of Your Mind: The Casts
We will introduce you to several main characters from A Piece of Your Mind, and here you go! Jung Hae-in as Moon Ha-won Moon Ha-won was the CEO of an artificial intelligence company, M&H. He also famously known as a kind and hard worker person. However, his love story was quite pathetic since he was mostly involved in unrequited love. It also made him becoming a closed person, especially for things about ‘love’. Chae Soo-bin as Han Seo-woo Han Seo-woo was famously known for her positive and bright personality. She also worked as a classical music recording engineer, and always had positive thoughts on her work. She has been paying attention to Ha-won’s love story, which also leads her to fell in love with him abruptly. Kim Sung-kyu as Kang In-wook Kang In-Wook was a good pianist, however, he also experienced a hard time which also made him slightly depressed. Turns out, he was the husband of Ha-won’s first love, Kim Ji-soo. Lee Ha-na as Moon Soon-ho Moon Soon-ho was a gardener and one of the Ha-won’s closest friend. Her grandfather was Ha-won’s sponsor, which also made Soon-ho and Ha-won’s relationship kinda special. Even though her personality kinda introvert, but actually she was a warm person. However, she was also connected with Kang In-wook.
A Piece Of Your Mind: The Soundtracks
Song’s recommendation from A Piece of Your Mind‘s OST: Slowly Fall by Ha Hyun-sang
Slowly Fall narrates a story of someone who can’t let go of their love, just like Ha-won who seemed to couldn’t erase the thought of his first love, Kim Ji-soo. “Until the day of our life I won’t let go og you” Rain or Shine by Elaine
The song consisted of beautiful meaning, which also matched with Ha-won and Seo-woo’s feelings. They were trying to be there for each other, as well as endure each other’s pain. “Say that you’ll be alright When I hold you, and I will stay here” Think It’s You by Jung Joon-il
The song also becoming one of the most romantic OST from A Piece of Your Mind, since it also narrated about someone who finally found the right person for themselves, just like Ha-won and Seo-woo who finally found each other! “I think it’s you Can you see how I’m gathering all of my heart, and giving it to you?”
5 Reasons Why You Should Watch A Piece Of Your Mind
Here are the five important reasons why you have to watch A Piece of Your Mind:
- Slowly but Sure Plot A Piece of Your Mind has a slightly slow plot, but it was the attractiveness of the drama. We could see every detail between each character’s issue, and however, it also made their story was intertwined as time went by. Slowly but sure, the mystery and other truth were unfolded at the right time!
- Jung Hae-in and Chae Soo-bin’s Appearance The appearances of Jung Hae-in and Chae Soo-bin was something important from A Piece of Your Mind! Besides, their characters were a couple, even though they have to face such a hard time in romance journey before their togetherness also ‘healing’ each other. From a comfortable company changed into lovers, Jung Hae-in and Chae Soo-bin’s chemistry also naturally beautiful!
- Beautiful Scenery From Seoul City Another attractive point from K-Drama also shows from the views! It also happened for A Piece of Your Mind, since they had a bunch of beautiful scenery in Seoul, such as the streets during the day and night, Seo-woo’s recording studio, corner coffee shop they have been visited, and many more!
- The ‘Ethereal’ Pure Feelings The pure feelings between A Piece of Your Mind‘s characters also shown as the episodes went by, from nothing into something huge. Like the pure feelings for Ji-soo from Ha-won, until the love that was eventually healing between Seo-woo and Ha-won. Their love slowly bloomed!
- Unexpected Conflict Even though the drama was less conflict, but there was also an unexpected conflict between them. It also made the plot becoming more interesting, especially when the truth was unfolded! That’s it for A Piece of Your Mind review! Even though the drama was over, but they have been marking their charm into viewers’ hearts. Then if you haven’t watched it yet, make sure you’ll watch them as soon as possible! Comment down below, which one of your favorite scenes from A Piece of Your Mind!